And your arm felt nice wrapped ‘round my shoulder,
and I had a feeling that I belonged.
ain’t no mountain high enough // marvin gaye & tammi terrell
there ain’t no mountain high enough
ain’t no valley low enough
ain’t no river wide enough
to keep me from getting to you
I will always belt out the lyrics of this song every time no matter how old I get.
open road [listen]
for getting up early in the morning to hit the road by sunrise; for maps and roadsigns and small-town diners; for exploration
1. america // simon and garfunkel 2. chicago // sufjan stevens 3. carousels // beirut 4. strong enough // haim 5. let’s go // matt and kim 6. mountain sound // of monsters and men 7. rollercoaster // bleachers 8. the bad in each other // feist 9. the rifle’s spiral // the shins 10. arabella // arctic monkeys 11. ocean’s deep // born ruffians 12. feeding line // boy and bear 13. are you what you want to be? // foster the people 14. the walker // fitz and the tantrums 15. gun // chvrches 16. human // daughter 17. needle // born ruffians 18. falling // haim 19. angel of small death and the codeine scene // hozier 20. pseudologica fantastica // foster the people 21. tunnel vision // tokyo police club 22. on a roll // icona pop 23. snap out of it // arctic monkeys 24. gunshot // lykke li 25. walk this way // mø 26. everybody talks // neon trees 27. harlem // new politics 28. the drummer // niki and the dove 29. the reeling // passion pit 30. latch/flaws // bastille and sam smith (disclosure remix) 31. comeback kid // sleigh bells 32. lonely boy // the black keys 33. mr. brightside // the killers 34. your english is good // tokyo police club 35. something good can work // two door cinema club 36. unbelievers // vampire weekend 37. my body // young the giant 38. open your eyes // snow patrol 39. i lived // onerepublic 40. next year // two door cinema club
Whenever I hear people say that classical music is boring I just want to remind them that Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture called for a cannon to be fired a total of 16 times.
remove cattle from stage
that’s not even the best partkey terms include:
- “balance your chair on two legs”
- "continue swimming motion"
- "insert peanuts"
- "play ball!"
- "release the penguins"
- "gradually become agitated"
- "light explosives now….. and….. ….. now."
eet // regina spektor
you spend half of your life trying to fall behind
you’re using your headphones to drown out your mind
it was so easy and the words so sweet
you can’t remember, you try to move your feet
I S F J; (listen) a mix for the kind-hearted people who feel everything with their whole soul and hold onto what they love with everything they’ve got; for those who strive for happiness but always manage to put others before themselves; for the lovers, the fighters, the unsung heroes. the isfj.
"I looked at everyone and wondered where they came from, and who they missed, and what they were sorry for"
i. hero // regina spektor, ii. fix you // coldplay, iii. somewhere only we know // lily allen, iv. ultraviolence // lana del rey, v. ask yourself // foster the people, vi. chasing pavements // adele, vii. beautiful child // fleetwood mac, viii. to a poet // first aid kit
#the greatest movie ending EVER#music#this whole film was so formative though#the kind of hecked up psychological relationship mess im about#this is how music is meant to be used tbh#up there with ‘hallelujah’ in shrek modern classic of our time#also sidenote i really do love this song on its own#a forever fave#NO CHANGE I CANT CHANGE I CANT CHANGE